Old Players

Home Forums Community Old Players

Tagged: 

This topic contains 30 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  jokesaside 1 month ago.

• Author

MC
    Participant

Hi, it’s me, Unit3d(TTK/LMS) – Just seeing if anyone is around that remembers, any old players out there?

dEsPeRaTiOn

I’m around, lol.
    I used to play under [Di]dEsPeRaTiOn.
    I see [TTK]Leta on Facebook (hehehe) but not in F.E.A.R., I did try and coax her to come back for a few rounds, but that seems unlikely.
    I ran into a few old AU players the last few months, like |MOB|Haytch and a few guys from other teams, but it is far and few between from what I see.

siwers

Hey.im gonna be back to Fear in month after 7 years off games.been playing LeadPoison alot on American serveers .Remember You too United .My nick was siwerss or siwy .
      take care

Kalo

Hey Unit3d. Its been awhile since I played FEAR, but once in a while i like to jump on the game or the forums just to see how the community is doing.

– CE|KaloR

MC
      Participant

Hey there dude. By chance are you still in contact with any old FEAR players that played when I did? After XFIRE went down I lost all contact with people except Deimos. Miss this game, good times!

Kalo

I’m barely in contact with anyone anymore, but i know if i look i can get in contact with Exhail, Anarkist, and Poppinaclip (mainly the other CE members lol). I haven’t really talked to any of the TTK, LMS, DH, eA, or TCS members since the last TWL match that CE vs TCS had. I havent seen Happy or any of the other EU players since the match we had with FTL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwfz3BqGASk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqdbFbRH9qI

Those matches were the last time I played FEAR in a steady pace.

Scorpion24
    Participant

I’m still lurking about Unit3d….I still talk to John and leta on a daily bases…Scott and Sprticus too….Also talk with stigmata a lot as well.

(TTK)Scorpion

Speedball

what’s up

MC
    Participant

Very nice man, I remember you! Can you tell Leadpoison to add me on Steam? :

unit3d295

siwers

Got no contact with Him.Been not online some years.

Anonymous

x

Anonymous

x

tomorrowland

siwerss known kurwa

WookieTown

I’m still in contact with Smoke and Th3Cleaner.

Tried adding you to Steam and couldn’t find you Unit3d.

MC
      Participant

unit3d295 should be my steamID

Alex Myren

I played around 2009 I believe. I wasn’t really an avid player but we ran as MARS. Downloading FEAR now!

DeadOnKeyboard
    Participant

Hey hey,

Played FEAR till 2010
    =TLR=Darkness

i downloaded the game some days ago to play some rounds
    but seems ther are not much players playing the game anymore.
    to bad

Locomotion
    Participant

Greetings to all.
    I will be back in game soon….as will the rest of my anagrams.
    🙂

BearOleMiss

-=Os=-BeAr

the best that ever walked the earth

Country Ham
    Participant

Greetings All,
    =DF=CountryHam aka CH aka Temujin checkin’ in here. Recall my old chhosting.org and those crazy TURBO servers. Happy to see fear-community.org is still alive. So many good players over the years, let me stir this pot a bit. Starting with the Defenders of Freedom clan (my first clan experience);
    =DF=Indian, Wobbly, Darknight, Primal, Nevaseez and WhiteEagle
    Of course we cannot forget
    Hannibal, Happystick, BuLLeTs, TTK Crim
    Even my own dedicated CHH clan members
    Straider, Ub3r_P!mp7457!c’, Darth_Nader, Chi_Chen_Da_Dry & Wet, The_Drizzle, Black~Lotus, Happy-One, Tikbiu, RutRow, Philonius, A_LILAC_BERET, lolroflmywaffle, MK-ULTRA, ghetto_way, Agent_H, BONES, Sadistic, Vendetta, and others,
    [MPD]K0nTacKT
    DefQon
    |KSâ„¢|.kakaroto & Marine
    Kryptic

MC
      Participant

If you’re gonna go off naming the best players to play the game you’re way off 🙂

Country Ham
    Participant

OLD players do not have to be GREAT players – I am naming those players that I think were honestly terrific players – and not hackers – after spectating them over dozens of 1v1s. And I am still not sure about |KS|Marine even today. Please don’t consider my list to be complete, I am only giving respect per my own experience, and poor memory. Which reminds me to shout out to Clan Zero. MC do you have another spoof? DOH!
    Sorry MC just now see United, my bad. Yes respect to Poppinaclip – loved his matches with Indian, same for Stigmata. I am not a LeadPoison fan – sorry.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Country Ham.

MC
      Participant

No problem. I played with LP very often, we were good friends. I don’t believe he hacked but he would rarely try. To name a few I used to play with and thought were good – Deimos, Hannibal, Tipton, Baken, Fireman. I’m sure there’s plenty more but it’s been a long time since that game was active. I do miss it though, great MP game.

Country Ham
    Participant

One more thing, I probably accused Exhail and LP of hacking more than once – for some reason I feel guilty about the Exhail accusation. Sorry LP, no guilt feelers.

Country Ham
    Participant

Crap totally forgot – ditto Fireman – amazing 1v1s, Tipton as well. Hannibal aka Ganja aka etc., he was always camping/spoofing on DF 1v1 servers – he kicked my ass so many times but was always straight up! Love that guy!

tip

tipton here! how’s everyone doing? lately been on different games after taking a very long break from gaming entirely. whats everyone up to these days? i actually just reinstalled fear though i kinda wanna play it again mainly just to check it out after its been so long and to see if i still got it 😉 lol

MC
      Participant

Hey Tipton, unit3d here, long time no see dude! I haven’t touched FEAR since we played pretty much, maybe once, but I don’t think it’s the same game we played at all back when it was populated and had good servers. Pretty much a dead game sadly so I’ve moved on to other things.

Country Ham
    Participant

Oye! Honorable Tipton, so glad to see you are here, and you want to make more piles of the unfortunate. With all respect to the great FEAR Community servers, I am wondering if perhaps anyone may be interested in visiting my A.I. server, with 100’s of hardened targets. Recall those Botz3000 maps? A.I. Office? A.I. Docks? all on a buttery smooth VPN connect. If anyone is interested let me know, and I will hit that power button. I also have a 1v1 server if perhaps you want to knock off some of that “rust”!

tip

great to see your guys’ replies. country ham youre too kind mate 🙂 i might hop on sometime on your server it sounds like fun but I think unit3d is right theres only ever like a dozen players on max. unit3d! my goodness its been forever. how many years now like 10? wow. I started playing a bit of overwatch and titanfall2 lately as well as fortnite. what games are you all playing?

MC
    Participant

Yeah like 10 years dude, I play some stuff here and there but most games these days are for pussies. Played Overwatch and TF2 also, decent but not too entertaining. There’s a game called Darkfall Rise of Agon and it’s really skillful and great gameplay, only thing I currently play really other than some Heros of the Storm/Smite.

jokesaside
    Participant

@Tip @MC

If any of you want to get pwned, let me know and we’ll set up a day to play.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2012–2018