is there any way to play multiplayer on the steam version of f.e.a.r?

Home Forums Community is there any way to play multiplayer on the steam version of f.e.a.r?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      corey
      Participant

hi, i recently bot f.e.a.r on steam and noticed the multiplayer has been removed, is there any community patch or something i can download to use it? i wanted to play the coop warfare mod, is there any way to or am i out of luck?

anon
      Participant
      =MXT=Fred.cpp
      Keymaster

Hi. The Multiplayer funcionality has been removed from the Stock FEAR Game. This includes Steam version.

But you can still play the multiplayer, downloading the FEAR Combat Game, that is the multiplayer component and you can download It from the big yellow button there —>>

About coop warfare, is currently broken, but I work on an update to repack mods for easy integration. Unfortunally, we had to focus on patching hacks in the previous weeks, so that development was in pause, but I’m starting to work on It again, and should be ready within a few wees. Meanwhile, you can try the solution in the previous comment, and the existing coop servers, that only need to download some maps, but no need to install the coop warfare mod.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.