Interface files contained in the SDK?

Home Forums FEAR Modding Interface files contained in the SDK?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  =MXT=Fred.cpp 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

ArmTex
    Participant

Ahoy! I gots the 1.08 retail game and the SDK patched to it. I know how the general part of modding the game works, I’ve been using the Public Tools (SDK) for a while now. I however can’t seem to find the game interface files (menu, hud) to study those for an improved menu mod I wish to have.

ArmTex
    Participant

duh I meant the original F.E.A.R. not Combat (can’t edit my post..) I guess its the same for both games as there are literally no differences to the engine.

ArmTex
    Participant

Oh boy I figured it was in my face. I did have the GDBEditor crashing due to compatibility issues, fixed the thing I wanted but…. fuck that F.E.A.R. v 1.08 – Retail label taking half the bottom part of screen space. I’ve tweaked the buttons but for the life of me, I can’t trace back the version text so I can move its X/Y offset because right now the Exit button is overlaying the version text, is it in perhaps Dev\Runtime\Game\databaselocalized\FEARL.Gamdb00p where most of menus are stored, am I missing something?

p.s. sorry for the triple post, hell why I can’t edit my posts instead?!?!

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Blame the site admins :v
    About the problem, I’m not really sure, have never tried to move stuff around on those screens.
    So far we have updated the text version when needed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.