3on3 TDM – Round 5

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Round 5

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  casaluci 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Phreeze
    Keymaster

You know the drill.

Round 5 (April 29 – May 5):

|»ĐMÇ«|Squad| vs |TGS|Alpha
    =MXT=Alpha vs [d|P]~Team Alpha
    [d|P]~Team Beta vs eAu
    =NGK= vs RAW
    MMA vs †RATS†
    =MXT=Origin vs [KGB]1
    =V= Team vs Team wp

Filip
    Participant

eerrmmm…Rsk were not suposed to be playing with Dp ?

Rebel
    Keymaster

=NGK= When do you want to play?

Still awaiting playing MMA

BOLO
    Participant

hello

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

[d|P]~Team Alpha: I’m not =MXT=Alpha captain but I will help coordinate the match. what day/hour is good for you to play?

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

[d|P]~Team Alpha vs =MXT=Alpha Saturday 17:00 hrs GMT, I can ref since I don’t play for Alpha, but If someone else wants to join for Ref feel free to do It.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

=V= Team vs Team wp
    =NGK= vs RAW
    MMA vs †RATS†
    =MXT=Origin vs [KGB]1

|| please get a date for your match. anytime saturday or sunday. Or you would probably be asigned to Sunday afternoon/night ( GMT )

[d|P]~Team Alpha vs =MXT=Alpha Saturday 17:00 hrs GMT

This works for me. i may need help contacting the other players

we will talk in the morning

Rebel
    Keymaster

Ready to play NGK Sunday or e-mail me rebel@raw-recruits.com

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

@rebel I’ll help translating and coordinating NGK, since they almost don’t speak english. What time Is good for you?

@whippingpost: I’ll be in xfire bro, we can coordinate there; looks like I got you the other 2 players, they will join some mins before the match. [d|P] already agreed for It at the specified time.

yhonny

Queremos Jugar Hoy Sabado como las 18:00

=Ngk=killers7

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

NGK wants to play today SAturday 21:00 GMT

Pero RAW ya dijo que ellos pueden el domingo, Killers7

Rebel
    Keymaster

Hi yhonny,

18:00 Which time zone? Fred said 21:00 GMT. I have just got back so I doubt I will be able to get anyone together until tomorrow but I have e-mailed them to try and get them on here today! will just have to wait and see what happens.

yhonny

el domingo no puedo yo y albo :/ , yio no puedo porque salgo :/

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

yeah, I translated to GMT because all NGK players are from Chile, that’s GMT-3, but looks like they are now -4 ( saving energy? ); that’s GMT 22:00.
    Also they said they can’t Sunday because of work, so I hope you can play today :/

Ngk ALBO D

Podremos jugar se nos agota el tiempo

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Hmm looks like RAW couldn’t make It. This is the obvious consequence of not schedule with time.

Parece que RAW no se logró reunir hoy. Esta se la consecuencia obvia de no programar con tiempo.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Looks like the matches still not played will be scheduled for tomorrow?

PrimeOO

so yea if team wp is seeing this plzz contact me on xfire mxtmystra or satan which is barqsfender

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

I will help out schedule the matches. Teams still can get a different time; If not, this will be considered as official.
    If both teams get a different time, they can play It. If so, please post here so refs can check It and be ready.

Ok, here they are:

=V= Team -[KGB]1 : Suggested start time: 16:00 GMT
    =V= Team – Team wp : Suggested start time: 16:30 GMT
    =MXT=Origin – [d|P]~Team Gamma : Suggested start time: 17:00 GMT
    MMA – RAW : Suggested start time: 17:30 GMT
    =NGK= – RAW : Suggested start time: 18:30 GMT
    =MXT=Origin – [KGB]1 : Suggested start time: 19:00 GMT

MMA – †RATS† : Suggested start time: 20:00 GMT (Confirmed)

PrimeOO

be able to play kgb 2morrow
    hope they not a no show
    so its 11:30 p.m by me rite now

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

as I said, post your own time to play and we will wait your enemy team. by not showing up they are losing.

PrimeOO

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=america_anguilla
    so gmt-4 im in so can we play at 12:00 pm gmt4 time est
    this is for KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!

PrimeOO

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=america_anguilla
    so gmt-4 im in so can we play at 12:00 pm gmt4 time est
    this is for KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!KGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c!!!!!
    TOMORROW

Rebel
    Keymaster

My lack of communication yesterday is due to the time zone differences.

RAW will be ready to play MMA Tonight at 17:30GMT, that is 18:30BST here in the UK

NGK, we can play you another day as I understand you can not play today.

we can play today at 8PM british time vs MMA!!)

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

KGB Captain show up at the server at 17:53 HRS, but had no team ( =V= Team was waiting there for more than 1 hour).
    We are checking what’s next.

Rebel
    Keymaster

It’s now 18:30 GMT, where are =NGK=? We are the in the FEAR 3v3 London server waiting.

Rebel
    Keymaster

18:45 GMT and still no show, no ref either! What’s happening?

PrimeOO

still waiting for someone from team wp to post
    add me on xfire
    i am mxtmystra

Hulk
    Participant

hey =V= Team please add jeeze007 to your xfire to talk about the upcoming match

boing7667
    Participant

to someone from =V=Team and=MXT=Origin when u want to play we can play tommorow set the time and contact to me on x fire or here ,

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Hi! We are up for playing today, maybe at europe night or even afternoon, please let me check what time is best, will post back when I know.

BuLLeTs
    Participant

WE’RE READY to play maybe tomorrow… vs raw.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

=MXT= Origin is ready to play tomorrow as bing requested, but must be late night, because of school. please contact us when you are ready.

[d|P]gamma hasn’t show up to any of the date/time we talked, since sunday last week, IF you are still around and want to play, please post here. If not, I think we should get a victory. Post here so we can talk about a date/time.

PrimeOO

so vteam is ready to play saturday nite at 8pm gmt-4 time as we already agreed for kgb

Rebel
    Keymaster

I’m busy with work this week bullets, we are out of the contest anyway so there is no point in our playing now. Fred, can you mark it up as 2-0 to MMA please.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

@rebel. Ok, altought the idea was playing, I understand sometimes It’s hard to coordinate matches with fifferent timezones.

=MX=Origin vs KGB Today, 24:00 GMT. Refs available please?

Bullets? whats about our match?? how many times my team need waiting for u?? we were talking with u about match 2 times, but than u were offlain and my team just wasted time…think of it! we have to play this important match…

Brz3zio
    Participant

you know what ? I’m just tired of waiting ..enough.. there are still some matches in round 4 which are not played lol! WTF no organisation and discipline, people. Dear admins, please ..give them the time to play MAXIMUM to thursday …not more.. please.. weekend is good time to open playoffs.. Here one have to be firm! I would do all this that way: I would give you time max to thursday(not more because people waited too long already). If some matches won’t be played, so technical wins. How those technical wins should look like for today? Simple:
    -MXT vs DP -MXT win because DP didn’t show many times
    -V vs KGB – Vteam should win because KGB is still not showing..
    now round 5:
    -DP vs EAU – no matter who will win because this match will change nothing in Group B anyway..
    -MMA vs RATS- RATS should win because last time MMA didn’t make it
    -MXT vs KGB-they supposed to play in few minutes so we will see if KGB will show.IF not so technical for MXT
    -wp vs Vteam – They want to play on Friday but in my opinion it’s way too late for group matches. I don’t know what I would do with them ;p

It’s only my opinion . One thing is obvious…you all should play those matches long time ago … especially those from Round 4…

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Also, reading others opinion, Playoffs should have already started, the 2 day limit ended today (yesterday?), so we should move on.

I hope you all understand my possition, not wanting to force techical wins, being both a organizator and referee, but I got today some feedback pointing to the fact that Is not nice to let teams who actually played, got organized and did their best to win, waiting for those who didn’t.

So I have to support Brz3zio position, and end the matches already; my personal view on the matches is the same, only would add:

=======ROUND 5========
    -MXT vs KGB-
    MXT wins because KGB Didn’t complete for playing.

-wp vs Vteam –
    If the previous matches are qualified with this criteria, this match won’t change anything,

ologu78
    Participant

HEY GUYS WE FROM KGB CLAN FEL SORRY FOR OUR LACK OF COMUNICATION AND NOT SHOWIN OFF FOR THE MATCH WITH V TEAM…INFACT IS WAS TOO LATE.COME ON …AT 3 AM FOR ME IS TOO LATE DONT YOU GUYS THINK THAT?CAN WE PLAY WITH 3 OR 4 HOUR EARLIER OR WE CAN TRY TOM PLAY IN THE MORNING INOUR TIME …JUST LETS TRY TO FIND A GOOD TIME FOR BOTH OF US TEAMS

ologu78
    Participant

give us a chance to our [kgb] clan to play at a reasonable hour for us too…we can play late night but not 3 am.lets try a rematch as soon as possible..my x fire account is ologus78 and i promise we will be more serious this time…

Brz3zio
    Participant

you had your chance .. you didn’t use it so it’s your problem now. I don’t understand one thing .. If the late hours didn’t suit you so why had you aggreed for such a hours ?

Group phaze is closed . end . dot .

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

We are ok with playing and KGB Agreeded on play on our availability time, so If Refs approve It (Remember, I don’t want/can’t act like a ref in a match I play In)
    tonight,
    =MXT= Origin vs KGB At 23:00 GMT; chicago server.
    Can refs please confirm availability?

casaluci
    Participant

due to time differences, we decided to play Saturdays, we have no choice, fred is his team can play only after 24gmt, and for us it’s too late
    are available Saturday at 24gmt

Brz3zio
    Participant

Saturday . hahahaah ? good joke… saturday lol, funny 🙂
    you had many chances for play .. and I heard that you didn’t show many times..your match vs MXT should be finished by technical win a 1 week ago.
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday is a perfect time for playoffs begin .
    Today MXT vs KGB will try to play the last time . And then it will be great time for group phase closing.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

I am not editing previous post, but that’s a typo for fast typing, we always talked about 24:00 GMT.

All the cnversations were about 24:00 hrs, I couldn’t make It before because my teammates are at school, sorry for the mistake….

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

[12:51] =MXT=Fred.cpp: they come back at 17:00, that’s 24:00 GMT
    [12:51] boing7667: at 24 gmt
    [12:52] boing7667: u want play this metch ??
    [12:52] boing7667: is it possible
    [12:52] boing7667: we play in 2 with sujee
    [12:53] =MXT=Fred.cpp: then fine
    [12:54] =MXT=Fred.cpp: can we wait for you?
    [12:54] boing7667: i talk now with sujee
    [12:55] boing7667: one momment
    [12:55] boing7667: yes we play
    [12:56] boing7667: 1st oclk time poland
    [12:56] =MXT=Fred.cpp: sorry for not being available earlier,
    [12:56] boing7667: ok
    [12:57] =MXT=Fred.cpp: we moved our time the weekend to be here, we can’t move It more
    [12:57] =MXT=Fred.cpp: I will post to the forum and I think that’s the last match we are playing for now.
    [12:57] boing7667: ok
    [12:59] boing7667: see u later
    [12:59] boing7667: bb

PrimeOO

cant believe kgb hold up matches and still advance
    thx a lot referees for not organizing the matches properly

Brz3zio
    Participant

Hey, lol :O why MMA vs RATS is a DRAW ?! :O lol. RATS should win by technical because MMA didn’t showed .. lol.
    DPvsEaU and Wp vs V is right, good for this draw.. but why MMA and rats are Draw too … in my opinion it’s wrong.

casaluci
    Participant

I’ve always talked to fred on xfire, I asked him to play with him many times, but we have problems with both times, and we never put okay, I know that my work for my planning to organize the game, the ‘I did it.
    Saturday is the only day available to us all, and not only this, the other weekend.
    and it’s not my fault that we did not play,
    no matter good fun

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.