3on3 TDM – Round 1

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Round 1

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  iannc 6 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Phreeze
    Keymaster

Round 1 Matches (March 29 – April 7) :

|TGS|Alpha vs. [d|P]~Team Alpha (Apr. 6 – 21:00GMT)
    =GR= vs. =MXT=Alpha
    rsk vs. Elite Assassins Unit (Apr. 6 – 20:00GMT)
    Roumania Team vs. [d|P]~Team Beta
    RAW  vs. †RATS†
    =MXT=JarHeads vs. MMA
    [KGB]1 vs. Team wp (Apr. 7 – 18:00GMT)
    [d|P]~Team Gamma vs. =V= Team

Team captains, please reply to this topic with preferred match dates & times, as well as any blackout periods where your team will definitely not be able to play.

If a date & time cannot be agreed on 2 days prior to the end of a round, then one will automatically be assigned for you! 🙂

Ill be on xfire i’m off work until the 10th

Xfire   slatebaks

Filip
    Participant

we ll be available for playing sunday at 9 PM GMT, romanian hour 23.00

Phreeze
    Keymaster

FEAR 3on3 Chicago TDM server is  online.

Password: tdm2013

EU server still needed.

Phreeze
    Keymaster

Team Poland  has been replaced by RAW

RAMPY

we can play today or  other day at 17:00 GMT or 18:00 GMT
    after 4 – 5 hours

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

I stopped reading, pleae avoid discussions and get a date/time in xfire. Thanks.

iannc
    Participant

are any teams gonna play lol?

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Yeah, but as usual finding a good time for teams in Europe/America is being a bit troublesome, so most are scheduled for the weekend.

Phreeze
    Keymaster

eAu vs rsk is scheduled for Saturday, April 6: 18:00 GMT (2:00PM Eastern)

RAW, when we will play? Go today! 😀

Phreeze
    Keymaster

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening we will begin assigning match times for unplayed matches.

Brz3zio
    Participant

eee..why would Admins have to assign match times for unplayed matches ? ;o lol. Teams have a lot of time until the end of weekend. Give them a chance assign this by themselves. If they won’t make it in weekend then you can assign match dates and hours . They have time until 7.04. IF they wont arrange a match, admins could do it. And when the match won’t be played in date and time that admins assigned, so w/o for some team.

Phreeze
    Keymaster

The main reason is so that if teams do not agree on a time, at least an official time has been provided with sufficient notice. Most likely any assigned time is going to be sometime late on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Teams can always propose a different time if they can agree on one, but we also need to consider ref availability. (i.e. we can’t have all remaining teams playing Sunday @ 23:00).

Also, Round 2 begins next week Monday so we want to encourage teams to start scheduling as soon as possible, instead of leaving it to the last minute. There are no dependencies between rounds at this stage, so teams can schedule all of their matches over the next 4 weeks in advance.

Phreeze
    Keymaster

Okay, since this the first week, we will be giving an extension for the remaining Round 1 matches until next Sunday, April 14.

Here are the official assigned times (unless teams agree and inform in this thread or on xfire of an alternate time):

Sunday, April 14: 18:00GMT (12:00pm ET): [d|P]~Team Gamma vs. =V= Team
    Sunday, April 14: 20:00GMT (2:00pm ET): RAW vs. †RATS†
    Sunday, April 14: 22:00GMT (4:00pm ET): =GR= vs. =MXT=Alpha

Note: You will still be required to schedule your Round 2 matches during the same time period.

Rebel
    Keymaster

O.K. Sorry about the last minute post here but it’s been a night full of problems, my hard drive is failing fast and so it’s difficult to do anything.

I was not aware that our match was taking place on the 14th! I had a team ready to play tonight as agreed with rgstyle1 but our team were unable to join the Holland server as they were getting a download error.

I have a replacement drive arriving this Tuesday so can we please sort this all out once I have that up and running and my software in place once again.

Thanks

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

so RAW can’t play this week?
    We have other servers ready, If the London server ( or the Holland Server) have issues.

Rebel
    Keymaster

O.K. seems it was sorted after all.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

In the end, the match was played, I hope you can recover from the issues soon, and can make into your team next week.

Phreeze
    Keymaster

@rebel (and others): After you schedule a match, please post the date & time in the round’s forum post so that everyone is aware and we can make sure a ref is available.

iannc
    Participant

Maybe you should also make a thread for the videos also 🙂

Phreeze
    Keymaster

yes, working on that! 🙂

iannc
    Participant

awesome

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.