Play FEAR Combat
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Full (14651 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Update (1996 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) - v.2.0.1 - Linux - Full (568 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Linux - Update (468 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Full (1255 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Update (810 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Launcher v2.0 (7381 downloads)
FEAR Master Server
Do you have issues with FEAR Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1? (Check the Help section!)
- No, It works flawlessly for me (45%, 32 Votes)
- Yes, I do not see any servers in the list (24%, 17 Votes)
- Yes, the game doesn't start for me (18%, 13 Votes)
- Yes, I lag so bad it hurts (those damn squirrels!) (8%, 6 Votes)
- Yes, I see servers in the list, but I cannot connect to them (hangs on loading screen) (5%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 71
=MXT=Fred.cpp: Invite people here in the shoutbox!
Blak Nyte: Alright, thanks, I'll try to find a coop server. Hopefully there's people on it.
=MXT=Fred.cpp: If you want to try the coop experience, try joining one of the coop servers that are compatible with SEC2, you can join from the ingame list. This earns you the need to download and install coop warfare; but you don't have the extra weapons CW had.
=MXT=Fred.cpp: As I said, coop warfare was made for an older version of the game. There's some ways to make It kinda work, but is not officially supported. That's why you can, but can't use It. About the FEAR Combat Install, give It more time. since It's heavily compressed, It may take much longer than expected (verify you have enough free space in disk C).
Blak Nyte: By the way, FEAR Combat installation is stuck on "Extracting main application files"
Blak Nyte: FEAR Coop Warfare works but it doesn't show any servers, and if I try to enter the CD-Key I got from this site, it says that it's invalid.