Play FEAR Combat
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Full (25086 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Update (3072 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) - v.2.0.1 - Linux - Full (1223 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Linux - Update (779 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Full (4042 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Update (1416 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Launcher 2.5 (1182 downloads )
FEAR Master Server
Do you have issues with FEAR Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1? (Check the Help section!)
- No, It works flawlessly for me (34%, 48 Votes)
- Yes, I do not see any servers in the list (29%, 41 Votes)
- Yes, the game doesn't start for me (22%, 31 Votes)
- Yes, I see servers in the list, but I cannot connect to them (hangs on loading screen) (7%, 10 Votes)
- Yes, I lag so bad it hurts (those damn squirrels!) (7%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 140
=MXT=Fred.cpp: The server info say MRSA Admins join on Saturdays. you may want to try to contact them.
Free-medkit*: @Fred now its like auto ban just as i join server with my nick some idiot just call vote to ban and the rest follow :S though its the only server with players when i log in
=MXT=Fred.cpp: From my point of view, there have been more random bans recently. I wonder how is It possible for people playing for years to still find hard to believe some people are just way better than the average. (Check facebook pages and this shoutbox for recent ban events.
Free-medkit*: Got banned 2 times on Mrsa server.. For ping and for "hacks". Really ppl its 2015 and its time to use your brains even though how small it may be just use it :S
Havoc: there have been a bit more hackers lateley
Havoc: Happy new years to the whole fear combat community. Enjoy!