Play FEAR Combat
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Full (28560 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Update (3466 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) - v.2.0.1 - Linux - Full (2558 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Linux - Update (906 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Full (4493 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Update (1637 downloads )
- F.E.A.R. Launcher 2.5 (2795 downloads )
FEAR Master Server
Do you have issues with FEAR Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1? (Check the Help section!)
- No, It works flawlessly for me (33%, 52 Votes)
- Yes, I do not see any servers in the list (30%, 48 Votes)
- Yes, the game doesn't start for me (23%, 36 Votes)
- Yes, I lag so bad it hurts (those damn squirrels!) (8%, 12 Votes)
- Yes, I see servers in the list, but I cannot connect to them (hangs on loading screen) (7%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 159
Rayman: It is also caused by FPS drops too. At first it's average frame rate was 120. The lowest being 60 and the highest being 240. Now it runs at 30 or lower on all occasions. So it is a FPS drop and a HID compliant device bug on my Windows 8.1 computer.
Phreeze: @Rayman: sounds like Logitech HID bug. Try disabling all HID devices under Device Manager
=MXT=Fred.cpp: Is this a FPS Drop? How much fps do you get at first and how much after?
Rayman: I am playing the game on WIndows 8.1 and for whatever reason, it lags after 5 or 10 minutes in game, anyone have a fix for this?
=MXT=Fred.cpp: Those who had redirects in the old FEAR-Community.org hosting, please contact us for instructions ^_^
Phreeze: I ran a test, and activiation e-mails seem to be going out pretty quickly now. Please let me know if anyone still has issues with this