Play FEAR Combat
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Full (16724 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Update (2212 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) - v.2.0.1 - Linux - Full (643 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Linux - Update (519 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Full (2435 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v2.0.1 - Win32 - Update (918 downloads)
- F.E.A.R. Launcher v2.0 (7870 downloads)
FEAR Master Server
Do you have issues with FEAR Combat (SEC2) v2.0.1? (Check the Help section!)
- No, It works flawlessly for me (39%, 34 Votes)
- Yes, I do not see any servers in the list (30%, 26 Votes)
- Yes, the game doesn't start for me (18%, 16 Votes)
- Yes, I see servers in the list, but I cannot connect to them (hangs on loading screen) (7%, 6 Votes)
- Yes, I lag so bad it hurts (those damn squirrels!) (6%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 88
Project_kill: A long time I haven't played F.E.A.R Combat I have the steam version but it seems that I need to update my CD Key what can I do to update it ? Thanks !
=MXT=Fred.cpp: Invite people here in the shoutbox!
Blak Nyte: Alright, thanks, I'll try to find a coop server. Hopefully there's people on it.
=MXT=Fred.cpp: If you want to try the coop experience, try joining one of the coop servers that are compatible with SEC2, you can join from the ingame list. This earns you the need to download and install coop warfare; but you don't have the extra weapons CW had.
=MXT=Fred.cpp: As I said, coop warfare was made for an older version of the game. There's some ways to make It kinda work, but is not officially supported. That's why you can, but can't use It. About the FEAR Combat Install, give It more time. since It's heavily compressed, It may take much longer than expected (verify you have enough free space in disk C).
Blak Nyte: By the way, FEAR Combat installation is stuck on "Extracting main application files"