Radio commands

Home Forums FEAR Modding Radio commands

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mariusz 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

MAriusz

Hey guys.i saw in game when some players used unusual radio commands.what i need to do for get this commands?

You need to download a radio mod…there used to be a section here with links to them and instructions but I can’t seem to find it.

Dankos’
    Participant

@mariusz Leave me your e-mail, I send you a radio mod with the instruction how to do it.

MAriusz

mario18267@wp.pl dzieki dankoś . o ile jestes Polakkiem .a jak nie to . if u are other nation ,than thanks man 🙂

Dankos’
    Participant

Spoko 🙂

MAriusz

Dzieki stary 🙂 wszystko hula jak nalezy.o to mi sie rozchodzilo wlasnie. pozdro.

Gemini
    Participant

Dankos, can you also send me radio mod 🙂 ?

This is my e-mail: domenico.ferrara.2@virgilio.it

Dankos’
    Participant

Hello, check your email!

Gemini
    Participant

Thanks Dankos :)!

I also have two questions:

1) This change only works with the F.E.A.R Combat version (SEC2)? (Because trying to start the game with the Lancher.exe default.archcfg file is always overwritten after the change.)

2) It’s possible insert other commands? (like all the voices of Alice wade or Fettel for example)

Dankos’
    Participant

1) I have just tried with the FEAR Combat version, I don’t know if it’s what You mean but save the file on the desktop, delete it from the folder with game and paste it again into the folder.

2) You can insert other voices of course, there are a lot of types. Unfortunately I am not into that for almost 2 years so I don’t do it anymore but if You are interested, contact with Ledenko (Sometimes i see him on mrsa server). He taught me edit radio mods

Mariusz

Siema Dankoś to ja Legend|PL chyba pamiętasz ,mam prosbe chciałbym pobawić się z tym radio modem mozesz mi to puscic bo jakoś troszke to skąplikowane i nie moge rozkminić ,mam tego arhive edit,hex editor ,i oczywiście twijego moda Dankoś.Arch00 com mi sie najbardziej podoba .muj meil to .mario227@amorki.pl

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2017