Old Players

Home Forums Community Old Players

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Alex Myren 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

MC

Hi, it’s me, Unit3d(TTK/LMS) – Just seeing if anyone is around that remembers, any old players out there?

dEsPeRaTiOn

I’m around, lol.
    I used to play under [Di]dEsPeRaTiOn.
    I see [TTK]Leta on Facebook (hehehe) but not in F.E.A.R., I did try and coax her to come back for a few rounds, but that seems unlikely.
    I ran into a few old AU players the last few months, like |MOB|Haytch and a few guys from other teams, but it is far and few between from what I see.

Kalo

Hey Unit3d. Its been awhile since I played FEAR, but once in a while i like to jump on the game or the forums just to see how the community is doing.

– CE|KaloR

MC

Hey there dude. By chance are you still in contact with any old FEAR players that played when I did? After XFIRE went down I lost all contact with people except Deimos. Miss this game, good times!

Kalo

I’m barely in contact with anyone anymore, but i know if i look i can get in contact with Exhail, Anarkist, and Poppinaclip (mainly the other CE members lol). I haven’t really talked to any of the TTK, LMS, DH, eA, or TCS members since the last TWL match that CE vs TCS had. I havent seen Happy or any of the other EU players since the match we had with FTL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwfz3BqGASk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqdbFbRH9qI

Those matches were the last time I played FEAR in a steady pace.

Scorpion24
    Participant

I’m still lurking about Unit3d….I still talk to John and leta on a daily bases…Scott and Sprticus too….Also talk with stigmata a lot as well.

(TTK)Scorpion

Speedball

what’s up

siwers

Hey.im gonna be back to Fear in month after 7 years off games.been playing LeadPoison alot on American serveers .Remember You too United .My nick was siwerss or siwy .
    take care

MC

Very nice man, I remember you! Can you tell Leadpoison to add me on Steam? :

unit3d295

siwers

Got no contact with Him.Been not online some years.

Anonymous

x

Anonymous

x

tomorrowland

siwerss known kurwa

WookieTown

I’m still in contact with Smoke and Th3Cleaner.

Tried adding you to Steam and couldn’t find you Unit3d.

MC

unit3d295 should be my steamID

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015