How to mod expansions?

Home Forums FEAR Modding How to mod expansions?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alvares Edvardo 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Alvares Edvardo
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s not so simple as making a sandwich, then you need to make it into the database. Today it’s too late, I’ll tell you tomorrow how to do it.

Tigershark

OK, thank you.

Alvares Edvardo
    Participant

Greetings. Download the archive and add it to your SDK folder, then go to the GDBEditor and compile the database, there should be no mistakes, if everything goes well, then in the world editor you will find a nurse. If you have problems then write.

https://yadi.sk/d/vSJKVSho3QnjeR

Best Regards Alvares.

Tigershark

I’m at work right now but I’ll do this when I get home. Thank you for all your help.

Tigershark

I now have the nurse in World Edit. Thanks for the help. My only remaining question is if this model has an idling animation or is static. I recompiled both the FEAR database and the animation database but the nurse just stands still. Also, can this model be accessed by ModelEdit? Thanks again.

Alvares Edvardo
    Participant

As far as I know she does not have game animations, she seems to be used only in cutscenes, and for the model editor, I do not have the source (

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2017