Ask to Fred cpp

Home Forums Community Ban/UnBan Requests Ask to Fred cpp

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  =MXT=Fred.cpp 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

MAriusz

hey Fred.i have a question about unbannig me from MXT CTF server.i have banned because of my behavior to other players.fear are changed than fear before 8 years ago.now MXT serv its only serv deservs attention for now.i can tell u , its never gonna happend again, so m8 if u can, pls unban me . thx Fred

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Hi.
    What is your ingame name?

MAriusz

my ingame name now ist “PapaSmurf” i have been absent for a few months .sorry for that.if u can unbanned me i will be greatfull. thx m8

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Please try to join. This way I can see you in the log and unban you.

MAriusz

i just did. u shoul see me now in the log.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Done ^_^

MAriusz

thanks bro ;p. i heve joined the game yeserday ,when u was in the serv. thank once again m8. ­čśë

MAriusz

Hey mate.can i ask u for unbanning me of MXT ctf server? it was happend a week ago i guess.and i dont know really why and who do this.my in-game name is “KorwinMikke”. thx

KINGBOUCH

Hey Fred, I just witnessed a mass ban on two MXT servers. Europe and Infinity. Please unban me and others. Hit me up if you need donations to keep the servers running, I’d be interested in helping out.

Bans happened today around 9PM EST

KINGBOUCH

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  KINGBOUCH.

crazybomber
    Participant

Fred this is crazybomber and I would like to know why the server =mxt=ctf infinity put me on a ban? One second I’m playing a CTF game next second I was kicked and came back to a ban. I really enjoy this fear online and I have donated to your cause on several occasions. There really are very few servers left and this one is a major one that usually has enough players. I do not cheat and try to play fair so this ban really puzzles me. Please let me know what you can do.
    crazybomber
    dwayne234@juno.com
    I know JUNO is dinosaur stuff, but it works …lol

Smarg

i too witnessed a massive ban on MXT CTF Forever server, seemed like a hacker attack (by null)…and is still banned from it for no reason…please unban me (ingame name Foxie)

10x

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

We are aware of this problem and should be already fixed.
    https://www.facebook.com/MexicoEXtremeTeam/posts/1455501997855836

If the problem persist please let us know.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015