A map idea

Home Forums FEAR Modding A map idea

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  =GR=Gianni$ 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sgt.Fearless

I was thinking of suggesting – or even making a multiplayer map : Disneyworld

So, this would be great for CTF and other multiplayer matches.
    Also, I wanted to compliment to the makers of the I7 map, even though it’s not played much – creative! 🙂

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

i7? What map Is It?
    About the Disney world map; hmmm I’m currently focused in FEAR-like maps, so I don’t think I’d make one like that soon, but maybe other map makers would.
    A simple list of stuff that would be includes makes me think It would be a really hard to make process :O

Sgt.Fearless

Just wanted to say when I mentioned a Disney World themed-map, I was not supporting attacks on that park, lol. Anyway, I can see how FEAR Combat would need mods more closer to the game (like Crysis or Far Cry maps). Also, the i7+SSD is a server, not a map as I mistakenly mentioned before. I like that server because of the funny images and sounds used in there, it’s a great job by whoever made that! 😀

=GR=Gianni$
    Participant

We need a server with custom maps ,skins ,sounds ,voices. Ect. A tdm server like older the Mission Impossible one remember that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015