3on3 TDM – Semifinals

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Semifinals

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp =MXT=Fred.cpp 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Phreeze
    Phreeze
    Keymaster

@rampy: Sorry, but I do not see any past postings in the quarterfinal thread from your team that (a) told us the time of the match in advance, and (b) requested referees for the match. The fact that boing contacted only one referee (Fred) offine, and he was unable to show due to a family emergency, is not a valid excuse. Shame on you for trying to use it as one. The decision stands.

i agree with Rampa again in this situation…if they can play today – they must play)) no problem) RATS can wait them 1 day)) all have real life and exams is the most important thing…
    i think u must play today vs KGB 2v2 or 3v3…than winner vs us!!! is good for tournament cuze dP-A team won all matches and can be the best on CUP…so the reason if they will continue tournament vs KGB today…

Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp
    =MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

I couldn’t make It on time that day, yeah. Healt issues; I guess you all know what an emergency Is.
    I came back 1 hour later and I had that day, the next one, the next week and the next one available and your team didn’t.

I know what school Is, and what work Is, and even with that I was here most of the time, and your team didn’t. You only needed 1 hour for the match. The decision to advance to semifinals won’t be changed.

Semifinalist teams, please schedule your matches, the sooner, the better.

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

sunday, 21.00-22.00 gmt, we play vs WP . it s settled.

Profile photo of RAMPY
    RAMPY

ok done anyway Brz3zio I have to study for my future if you don’t have a good future only games so stfu and stop talking with me I ask for Fred not you .. others agree for wait boing agree told me and rats too wp team already legend players and want make this tournament run better

Ok I out anyway thx for tournament fred and good luck

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

“legend players” , you sound like you worship them lol xD

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

I talked with Cross (sujo123) from KGB. And sadly they have to give technical win for RATS.
    Fragment of conversation:
    [13:55] Cяợşş™: and second
    [13:55] Cяợşş™: they want play 3v3
    [13:55] Cяợşş™: i cant search a 3rd guy
    [13:55] Cяợşş™: lo
    [13:55] Cяợşş™: lol
    [13:57] =!G$E!=Brz3zio»ĐMÇ«: lol so if you could not find 3rd guy.. now you are out of KGB.. so KGB has only 1 player ? 😀
    [13:57] =!G$E!=Brz3zio»ĐMÇ«: haha
    [13:57] =!G$E!=Brz3zio»ĐMÇ«: great
    [13:57] =!G$E!=Brz3zio»ĐMÇ«: will be technical win for rats
    [13:59] Cяợşş™: k
    [13:59] Cяợşş™: technical win for rats
    [13:59] Cяợşş™: fine
    (…)
    [14:01] =!G$E!=Brz3zio»ĐMÇ«: do you have boing’s xfire ? pls give me ;P
    [14:02] Cяợşş™: i talked with boing
    [14:02] Cяợşş™: so rats win now
    [14:02] =!G$E!=Brz3zio»ĐMÇ«: ok, I will write it on forum

ehhhhhhhhh….

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

lol xD. lolololool…but speechless

so may be dP team will play vs us??)) or we can 2v2 if noone can play…

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

ok RATS vs KGB already played.. it was 2v2. Game was clean.

oh and btw, admins of official server to this cup – london and germany need RESTART immediately.. laggy as hell out there.

thnx brezio) thnx to be ref) yea…impossible to play there…always lags for some players, metal-sound if i shoot 40-50 bullets…WTF) but deads too fast…
    i hope that final we will play on Smokers Club if team wP want it)) or need restart official servs)

Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp
    =MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

hmmm I guess no one recorded that match?…. again?

Most RATS matches haven’t been recorded…

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘3on3 TDM – Semifinals’ is closed to new replies.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015