3on3 TDM – Semifinals

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Semifinals

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp =MXT=Fred.cpp 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Phreeze
    Phreeze
    Keymaster

Matches:
    [KGB]1 vs †RATS†
    Team wp vs Roumania Team

Remember, the losing teams from these matches will play against each other for bronze! 🙂

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

finally 😀

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

yeah, exactly … FINALLY…
    How much time players have to p;ay their matches ? to The end of this weekend (2.06) or end of next weekend(9.06) ?

may be we can give a chance for DMC team and dP-B?)
    DMC can change dP-A and play vs KGB)) winner vs RATS) and Romania vs dP-B, winner vs wP))

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

good question..i ll try to play my match as soon as possible

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

no, I disaggree. I appreciate this idea rg, seems interesting at all but it’s against the rules and system of this tournament 🙂
    Let’s be fair and just and let’s just get move on with this tour.DMC and DP-b has already lost so theoretically we shouldn’t be able to play at quarter again.
    In my opinion it would only make more mess in this round with such a combinations. 🙂
    ok, I threw my few cents and now I leave the decision for admins.

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

yes, we can always play friendly matches against us. but right now we must continue with the tournament….

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

WP guys, we can play sunday at 22.00 GMT, roumanian time 24.00. is that ok for you?

hi KGB guys!)) we wanna play 3v3, not 2v2…u must find 3-d mate.

Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp
    =MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

We discussed this yesterday, and yeah, we wanted people to play too, but making winers wait more, wouldn’t be nice.
    Anyway, my team has been offering fun/trainig matches vs whoever wants, but since we are in America, It should be europe’s midnight or saturday/sunday.

About the time, we didn’t set a time limit because we think It’s not needed, the 4 teams have been ready since 2 weeks ago, so you are free to get It done the way you want, and, we think can be this weekend.

Also, in a side note, please let us know when the matches will be played, so we can record It; previous matches were not in weekends or in times Phreeze and me were not available, and basically no one has taken care of record and upload em.

It would be a shame If the same happens again.

Profile photo of RAMPY
    RAMPY

So it’s over? I thought we can play in June too
    We don’t want to lose againest KGB it’s should be easy match

and than we sit time to play with them long time but you was in hospital Fred it’s your problem .. you should give us chance because it’s your problem you know

and than they are 2 only .. Tournament rules 3v3 anyway this not over match should be play we not quit like that shit

I agree with Rampa) his arguments are obvious) we must give them chance if they can to play this weekend…

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

no .. no second chances.. Rampy you was offline for a long time, so it’s your problem that your team hadn’t squad. It’s over now. now is semi finals and we must move on…

Profile photo of RAMPY
    RAMPY

Boing ask Fred to be referee .. but fred not join because he was in hospital… and at first week KGB search for 1 player like I wait for 10 days but I was afk kick me and my team cool

I know boing and cross can agree for today what the problem so?
    1 night will make the war longer?
    Fred you told us you will be referee we waited 20mins you not join it’s ur problem .. must fix it anyways

and don’t talk too much Brz3zio you’re just a member and just want finish this fast because you out of tournament as u said don’t forget you take 1 month to play 1 game in first round.

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

man.. we were just fine without you.. you are back and you crying because you are out of this tour and you just making bigger mess here now.. Y_Y oh no ! DP IS OUT ! we are DQed :O end of the fucking world T_T . MAN ! Embrace yourself ! you were offline when you should be ONLINE for too long ! that is not referees problem.. it’s only yours!… We couldn’t wait for one person (you) for few weeks kurwa because you were on some “exams” or something… think about it … it is CUP here, hello…some organisation here ey. we must move on.. and we cant wait because some Rampy is offline and his team won’t play without him lol.
    End of this discussion… that is no matter now. You are out like me so what..deal with it.
    And yes,I want end this cup as soon as possible.. because it is taking 2 months now lol. whole May and almost whole April .. hahaha too long..
    not because I lost man 🙂 this mess is just making me angry .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘3on3 TDM – Semifinals’ is closed to new replies.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015