3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

This topic contains 78 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  =MXT=Fred.cpp 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author

André

Filip, what new rules? There was always going to be a 7-hour difference between you and MMA regardless of the rules, unless you moved close to each other… You were too picky regarding the hours that you could play, and MMA obviously didn’t care enough. I think the rules are pretty good provided that all teams have some sort of dedication and commitment to the tournament, and not fuck around while others wait ^^.

And if you do go through to semi-finals to play wp add razor0433 or jeeze007, hopefully we can play sometime this year^^

Filip
    Participant

Andre, dont even try to criticise me, i just wanted the best solution for all of us. you tell me that i was too picky, then explain how is sit and wait for 12 hours till 5 am to wait for MMA guys. no, i was NOT too picky, and yes, there must be some new rules regarding some aspects of organising matches. rules that all should follow. and regarding next matches, i ll wait for referee`s decision.

it seems to me, we have to wait a little more team…cuze i hope that MMA, KGB, romania and dP-Arabia will play soon…with so much tech.defeats tournament will be bad and boring…

André

Well, you should’ve just moved on. I wouldn’t have waited until 5am for a fear match, and neither would have they… Who in their right mind would wait 2 weeks for a match? Sorry, but you’re just being naive in this case.
    Bullets has barely been online, and im suspecting his teammates don’t give a fuck either, looking at the amount of posts they’ve been doing in this thread ^^.
    And what rules do you want? You’ll still have to schedule matches with your opponent regardless of the rules, which will bring us to the same “availability” problem.
    This is a corpse of a community/game, just get on with it so i can play the final and uninstall this shit from my pc ;).
    Anyways, i’d wish that everyone had the same dedication as you, cause then this kind of shit wouldn’t happen, so i’ll give you that ^^.

iannc
    Participant

Its just hard to get everyone together at the same time without conflicting time issues…I’ve contacted and talked to filip about the match vs them. However my other teammates were not on and i gotta work also. I do care, but the time differences are a pain in the arse.

This game has been dead since 2008 my nigga.

Filip
    Participant

naive or not naive, i just followed rules and done my part in this tournament. and i wouldn’t call naivety the fact that i want all people to be satisfied.

MMA, you had 2 weeks to solve your problems. might say in advance that you can not play friday ; I waited six hours for nothing … this keeps the good sense and respect for the opponent!

you must notify us Wednesday, Thursday or Friday you can not play at the appointed time and we understood, we have made another program, do not expect so many hours for nothing …

and i work, and i have personal problems, but at the appointed time i was on a server and i expected u , MMA. dixit!

Filip
    Participant

the point is that you must tell us in advance the specific time we can play…that s because the diference between country hours…and, andre, nothing keeps you from uninstalling the game, is your choice, agree, is bugged and has many problems, but is our game and we want to play it .

Brz3zio
    Participant

2 weeks and second day is passing… I am entering on binarybeast.com and what I see ? still no results from MMA-Roum and DP-KGB. LOL ADMINS EMBRACE YOURSELF FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!! Can’t you see that fact that the more you are extending this round, you enlarging this mess ?!
    LOOK…So many players want to have it behind them…
    Realize the fact that those matches just WON’T BE PLAYED…
    How much time you want to wait for them… omfg.. lmfao fuck ………… This round should be over.. Fuck this ..I know you don’t want to make technicals .. but there is no better and quicker way … come one… END THIS ROUND …. how much time players have to wait more……Ridiculous …

Filip
    Participant

in the mean time i keep training 😛

iannc
    Participant

Its not like there are time constraints lol. Just need better organization from both parties. Thats the only problem. Also what is 2-3 days difference gonna make.

Filip
    Participant

because we will all know what to do and how we can prepare and organise our time to make it , doooh

iannc
    Participant

then do it then lol

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals’ is closed to new replies.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015