3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

This topic contains 78 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp =MXT=Fred.cpp 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

Captain of the NGK, in the eventuality of us playing in quarter finals, pls give me your x fire and set up the match….

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

omg you combine too much guys…..and what..we will now wait for NGK few days for they graciously response ?
    @fred – and I would like to go on with this cup and see semi finals (and I think RATS and wp has the same opinion) . Fred ! This round should be done last week .. MMA and DP won’t play..so that’s their problem..
    It’s time to end this round this sunday guys… Fuck this, will be technical wins and dot end. This cup takes too long..too much waiting

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

NGK lost in group phase, they had their chance. We shouldn’t let them play in quarter. MMA is the team who won group and if they can’t gather themselves to play quarter match so that’s only their problem. They wont Advance to semifinals,technical win for their opponent – END OF STORY.
    Simple and quick solution of this mess..

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

NGK has also problems with the “showing in time”?

Profile photo of BuLLeTs
    BuLLeTs
    Participant

Just saw this, got home from work im here now…idk whats goin on but if you still given the 2nd chance ill take it fred…if not i understand…

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

Just play vs MMA team today or tommorrow.. I think guys from NGK are not even read what is going here on forum now. So a waiting for their response is pointless imo.

Profile photo of BuLLeTs
    BuLLeTs
    Participant

we can play now. just sayin.

Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp
    =MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Looks like It’s a bit late for today, but try to get em earlier tomorrow!

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

it cant be like this. we must know from time when we can play. for example, now i saw this posts and thrust me, i read it often

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

in the end, i think referees should vote the final verdict…2 weeks have passed and we must continue with something.

Profile photo of André
    André

LMFAO

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

Time is up I think..and I didn’t hear about any match was played so I suggest technical wins for KGB and Roumania. Time to end this round..

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

my team also want to play against wp.

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

i think it must be new rules regarding difference of hour next tournament, as well as new rules regarding all matches…but right now we need to move on….

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

right.
    So what are we waiting for.. ADMINS please.. close this round already. Those matches won’t be played … 2 Technicals, for Roumania and KGB. and let’s go to semifinals. No time to waste guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals’ is closed to new replies.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015