3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

This topic contains 78 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  =MXT=Fred.cpp 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

MMA didn’t show up, Again.
    Guys It’s very unnice to make everybody else come and don’t do It. If It was for me, you’d be out.

but since It’s quarter finals, I need other refs to vote about It.
    Roumania Team has been waiting MMA for 5 hours now. Same for me (had to cancel important shit to be available, just for nothing).

This is the second time MMA Fails to show up, previous time we gave them another chance because the match wasn’t confirmed here, but according witht he info I have now, the match was confirmed this time, so we should move on.

Filip
    Participant

i m sorry the things had come to this, but i ll not make excuses anymore to defend lack of responsability regarding today match. i too, like Fred, cancelled some of my activities to be online like Bullets told me. In fact, i tend to give Brzezio credits, for 30 minutes of your life, you could join and play. Or, to be fair, one of your team could post here the hour of playing, or if you couldt come in time, message me or again, post here….we could understand that, we could talk about a more specific time, but that does not excuse lack of communication. it takes not 30 min, but 1 fucking minute to POST YOUR AVAILABILITY ! . i waited Bullets from 12.00 to 17.00 Roumania time, and from 21.00 to….lets say…even NOW…and time is running continuously.

Brz3zio
    Participant

so If MMA didn’t show for a SECOND time… I would just gave technical win for Roumania…. because every remain match must be resulted as soon as possible.. some players are waiting.. this week is an extra time to play remaining quarter matches(it should be semi finals right now). So I would give a technical win for Roumania in this case. because I think MMA is just not taking this things serious and they have no respect for others..They don;t deserved to advance to next round imo.

Have some respect …MMA players.. your opponent has waited so long.. date and time was clearly assigned..come on..you supposed to show up .
    no kidding…VERY UNKIND OF YOU ! ..

We must go on to next round with this cup so I, as the referee and advicer for Admins, I vote for technical win for Roumania

BuLLeTs
    Participant

Sorry guys, was at work/school all day today. i guess the conflicting schedules have just been bad. i understand if you guys vote us to be kicked out the tourney. sometimes shit happens, and it wasnt meant to be disrespectful but you guys can take that if you like it too. been very very busy with life lately and just have no time for gaming anymore.

it was great while it lasted, good luck to whoever plays in the finals.

Filip
    Participant

i ll ask my mates if there is another opportunity for playing…and that is because i really want to play from the beggining to the end. the point is, we are also busy, real life comes first, but you really had to announce us , so we can schedule this properly. we are very open to negociations, mate…but first, i must ask my mates if they want to play further….

BuLLeTs
    Participant

alright

Filip
    Participant

i ll post here tommorow if they want that..because now they sleep…we are like 7 hours ahead you , is 4 in the morning now for us.

BuLLeTs
    Participant

ight its 9:23 pm here

Filip
    Participant

sorry, Bullets, my mates did not agree to play on the tournament, but we are open to play sometime a friendly game, for fun, because we never played against each other….now, the decision is on the referees

BuLLeTs
    Participant

lol alright. it was cool while it lasted ya’ll. this time zone shit isn’t for me it just wasn’t meant to be i guess.

ill see yall when i see yall.

Phreeze
    Keymaster

Rather than just assigning Roumania a pass to the semis, I think =NGK= should replace MMA in the quarterfinals.

Again I will stress that there is no deadline, and match times should be posted and confirmed in this thread by team captains.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

I wonder If you guys can play today? The idea of a tournament was to play… so yeah, Please try to get a date for It, one that is good for both teams; just please try to don’t miss It.

Same goes for the other match, I think Brz3zio said something about It, could you please post Info about It?

Brz3zio
    Participant

IF you speaking about DP vs KGB ,so they have difficult situation too. Rampage is out for weeks and DP have trouble with gather full squad . I adviced them to try to play even this 2v2 or 2v3 today or sunday. If they won’t play, KGB will win by a technnical. For now, the date of their match is still unassigned specifically. But Ninja said that they will try tommorrow because today he is..Drunk 😀 lol. So we will see what will be tommorrow with those 2 remaining matches 🙂
    If any match won’t be played on Sunday, I would just give 2 technicals… for KGB and for Roumania. simple solution. And i wouldn’t replacing MMA with NGK(it’s only my opinion) ..

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

I would really like to avoid Technical wins If possible.

Yeah, I was very pissed off because I had to cancel something really important to be here and Ref, but that’c an’t be changed anyway.
    Now I’d like to thee the match played.

Filip
    Participant

Dudes, i must speak with my mates if they agree with that. I personally want to play….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals’ is closed to new replies.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2017