3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals

This topic contains 78 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp =MXT=Fred.cpp 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp
    =MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Dang! Thrusday is the only day I can’t come that early. I’ll be back at 21:00 GMT :/

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

MMA captain, pls add me on x fire….filip1111 … again, are you available this friday ? 😛

Profile photo of iannc
    iannc
    Participant

filip I am still currently waiting for my captain to get on xfire to confirm, but I and my other teammates should be available. add iannc1234 on xfire if you want to talk some more.

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

Sorry for today dp & KGB guys, I had to go out home as soon as I Came back for the match, because of a family healt issues; I am really sorry for this, but as I told the KGB guys, I had no way to know I’d have an emergency last minute.
    Please let me know when you are ready to play again, I have high time availability weekends afternoon, a 2 hours pause first hours of night and after that, I’m available again.

Please upload video of playoff! dp vs rats and wp vs dmc

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

Bullets, pls tell me when you guys are available to play….i ve talked with IANNC, but you must confirm about the match. Respond here

=MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

@foxhaund, who recorded?

Raz or maybe chilled…

Profile photo of BuLLeTs
    BuLLeTs
    Participant

Hi, we ready to play now. im sorry i havent been on and yada yada . all that bullshit.

so we’re ready, i tried adding you on xfire accept it and lets get this going.

hey BuLLets! unfortunately my team is not available to play tonight … network problem 🙁

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

Bullets, add me, filip1111 is my x fire.. basically, we can play best at friday and saturday after 09.00 pm gmt. but you must let us know with 1 day ahead so we can bring all participants online.

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

1 whole week and 1 day passed and someone still hadn’t played 2 remaining matches yet… what . the . hell . is . going . on . with .you people…..is it that much hard to find an half an hour of free time for stupid 2 maps in fear ? O_o
    come on !! .. it should be semi finals now… lol..hurry up with those matches..please.

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

Dude, is not always about the free time, or something else, is about the difference between hours, when we are awake, the others are sleeping, and so on.. we scheduled the match now, so it is ok.

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

And, yes, it is also about free time, for example, i m a doctor and i have patiens…you dont know how i feel after curing patients. so chill out

Profile photo of Filip
    Filip
    Participant

And also is about our opponents, they also have problems, life, etc. and is not so easy to find a moment in wich both teams are free

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘3on3 TDM – Quarterfinals’ is closed to new replies.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015