1vs1 Holidays Tournament

Home Forums Tournaments & Ladders 1vs1 Holidays Tournament

This topic contains 51 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chosen_One Chosen_One 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

3 matches left. Final, one of semifinal matches and my match with the looser of match Futron vs Shrine for the 3rd place.
    Rg will be back after 25.08 so I think end of this tournament will be in the end of holidays 🙂 Imo the final will be rg vs shrine , and match for 3rd place – Poland Derby me vs Futron 😀 end of the cup will be very interesting I think 🙂 I hope all those 3 remained matches will be recorded 🙂 That means in all those matches we will need Cross, Fox or Fred as refs .

Profile photo of =MXT=Fred.cpp
    =MXT=Fred.cpp
    Keymaster

I think I will be available most of the time; just be sure to msg me on time ^_^

Profile photo of Chosen_One
    Chosen_One
    Participant

Can I wantch the final battle online pls?)) You could place the time of final battle here or message me privately. Cant watch it on videos – I dont get anything lol

Chosen_One
    Participant

Gonna be a boring final. Shrine will keep on running away from RG all three rounds 😀

Profile photo of Brz3zio
    Brz3zio
    Participant

ok so.. Cup is over and I just wanted to make some summation and tell some words for good end 🙂 I wanted to thank all refs for work, and ofc to all competitors and participants 🙂 That was my first cup as admin so I am sorry for all my mistakes, I hope you will understand me 🙂 and I hope it’s not the last cup where I am admin 🙂 I wish next cup will be organised by someone other than me or Freddy 🙂
    Ok now, top players:
    1st place (GOLD) – R-g-štyle
    2nd place (SILVER) – Duschdas for men / Shrine
    3rd place (BRONZE) – Brz3zio
    4th place – DonFutron
    Congratulations for the winner – rg :)) Good work 🙂
    I have 3rd place because sadly Futron didn’t want to play after his match vs Duschdas .. so w.o
    That’s all from me 🙂 Thank you all !

Chosen_One
    Participant

Congrats to the winner! Who knows if RG is ever just playing, not in the tournaments? Wanna taste how tough he is ^^

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FEAR Combat powered by FEAR Combat Community © 2015